top of page

Holistic Hypnotherapy Waterford

Updated: Jan 22

Holistic Hypnotherapy is an efficient, exciting and enlightening tool for personal and spiritual growth.

Hypnotherapy Waterford
Hypnotherapy Waterford

By pinpointing and understanding the source of the obstacles that prevent you from living life fully, you can transform them with hypnosis. This method of opening to your full potential allows you to discover unexpected ways to experience this reality and to connect with your soul’s purpose in every aspect of your life. Holistic hypnotherapy is a priceless resource for healing that we integrate with processes like Meditation, NLP and EFT (Tapping) to achieve the deep, lasting results people seek on the journey to the lives they were born to live.

Definition of Holistic

The dictionary defines “holistic” as “relating to or concerned with integrated wholes or complete systems rather than with analyzing or treatment of separate parts.” With holistic hypnotherapy, you connect the part to the whole; in fact, the part contains the whole. This approach leads organically to an understanding of what is true within yourself, allowing you to become your own source of joy, guidance and wisdom.

With Holistic Hypnotherapy, the part is seen in reference to the whole. Each issue is understood in relation to the whole person, including the body, mind, emotions and spirit. And the whole person is seen in relationship to the world in which the person lives. With holistic healing, any problem is brought back into harmony with the whole, transcending the limitations of our current third-dimensional reality into the higher realms of the soul.

Hypnosis Waterford
Hypnosis Waterford

Combining this approach with hypnosis can help you to view yourself in an entirely new way and to make wonderful, lasting changes in your life as you connect more and more fully with your soul’s purpose.

Most people are not aware that the “I” we identify ourselves with, which is the conscious mind, is only a minute part of who we are. The conscious mind is like the tip of an iceberg, with just a small point of ice protruding above the surface of the water. Unknown to the casual observer, there is a huge expanse of ice that is never exposed to view.

Our total consciousness is much the same. The conscious mind is generally acknowledged to be about 10% of the mind. The remaining 90% resides below the surface in what is commonly known as the subconscious or unconscious, which is in turn connected with what is often called the Superconscious or Higher Self. Each of us possesses vast resources in this unconscious mind and Higher Self that are normally unimaginable to us.

Holistic hypnotherapy taps into these vast resources and makes profound changes. This is important, awareness of what makes us tick is an essential part of our development as human beings and necessary if we want to live life to the fullest. After all, as Lao-Tzu stated: Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.

Isn’t this a beautiful thought? It’s also amazing when you realize that you have probably only touched the surface of your potential and recognition of yourself as a magnificent human being who came here for a reason.

The Essence of Hypnosis

To briefly describe what hypnosis is about, we created this acronym:

H elping and healing yourself Y ou are in control P uts you in touch with the unconscious and higher mind N ot sleep, but a relaxed state O nly as far as you want to go S afely allowing you therapeutic insights I ntensified attention and receptiveness

S taying focused on issues

Contrary to most people’s understanding, hypnosis is an entirely natural state that we all experience many times a day. This is because we all experience different levels of awareness. Hypnosis simply involves going into a relaxed, yet focused, state of awareness.

Most people find it quite pleasant. By combining the power of hypnosis and holistic healing, it can also be highly effective and profoundly enlightening.

Our Rapid Transformation Hypnotherapy and Mindset Coaching Program incorporates Root Cause Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy for Alcohol Reduction, Meditation, Mindfulness, EFT Tapping, NLP, CBT and Energy Healing from our base in Waterford City, Ireland and WORLDWIDE Online.


NLP Waterford, Hypnotherapy Waterford, Hypnosis Waterford, Anxiety Waterford, Stress Waterford, EFT Waterford, Reiki Waterford, Life Coach Waterford, NLP Ireland, Hypnotherapy Ireland, Meditation Waterford, EFT Tapping Ireland, Reiki Ireland, Life Coach Ireland, Mindset Coach Ireland, Online Life Coach Ireland, Meditation Ireland, Holistic Hypnotherapy, Self Hypnosis, Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy

79 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page